-->
fashion

MALAYSIA / 4 / TEMPLE RUN

20:26




Our last day in Kuala Lumpur! :(
But, this was probably one of the most beautiful temples I've ever visited!!
I also met up with a fellow Malaysian instagrammer, Anne! (Her Blog x Instagram)
This is sadly the last post in my Malaysia x Singapore series!! I hope you enjoyed them all :)
Talk soon,
Tara x


~ OUTFIT DETAILS ~
Top: SCAPE in Singapore??
Skirt: Thrifted
Socks: Dangerfield
Shoes: Converse

Accessories:
- Sunglasses: Onkler
- Bag: Chatuchak Markets
- Blue Choker: Aster & Lilou *
- Earrings: Angel Puffs *



















SO MANY TURTLES I CAN'

With Anne!

Lot 10

Awesome restaurant we went to dinner at, which was right near our hotel!





~ MY LINKS ~
'MALAYSIA / 3 / BATU CAVES'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

2 comments