-->
fashion

FASHBAM x PLANTICOOL

22:14





Hello my angels!

*
I have been listening to Matt Corby lately as he just released a new song after 2 years. It's a very beautiful piece which you can hear strong emotion and meaning in. 
Listen while reading this post!

*
It's been a while and it will probably be a while till I speak to you again.
The HSC looms ahead of me. With merely 7 days till my first paper, I've been studying everyday - leaving the house about 5 times in the past 21 days.

One of those times happened to be last Tuesday the 29th September where I met up with Helena, otherwise known as @plantimal on Instagram.
We've been following each other for a couple years and this was our first time meeting, which was quite frankly - crazy. She traveled 2 hours up to Sydney and we shot each other. With cameras.

Below, are the (amazing) photos Helena took of me, edited (filtered) by me. 
See more images on HELENA'S BLOG!

To see the photos I took of Helena, check them out on 

It was such an awesome day and Helena is the cutest and sweetest lil' creative angel ever! Much love to her... and you all! (Also, thanks to her because she has gained me nearly 600 followers on Instagram... kk?!)

- On a side note, I'm in the midst of writing my creative writing piece for the HSC discovery paper (I didn't like my previous story I used for the trials as it was very rushed). If you guys are interested, I might post it here after the exam? I'm currently quite happy with how it's turning out.

Stay awesome, happy and be you!
Tara xoxo


VIDEO
Check out the really choppy and terribly edited VIDEO I made including:
a really quick vlog, my outfit, a mini topshop haul, my sister being a creep in the background of my haul and a really quick update on everything (again).


HELENA'S LINKS


MY OUTFIT
TOP // thrifted vintage nike
SKIRT // thrifted
JACKET // vintage calvin klein, diy
BAG // ?
SOCKS // topman
SHOES // nike
HEADWRAP // gift, greece
SUNGLASSES // nasty gal
EARRINGS // floweary *
CHOKER // gift, greece
SILVER CHOKER // nasty gal



PHOTOS

  

    

    

    

    
    

    




 
MY LINKS

fashionbambini

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look amazing! We love the edgy look and your piercing is so sick...one of us is dying to get our septum :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! I seriously wish my face could pull of those sunglasses! They are my favourite :)

    So much love, Jen xo
    Blog- her name is jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen!
      Dude, you TOTALLY COULD!!! Circle sunglasses suit EVERYONE, no joke! Give them a try :D
      Tara x

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit and these photos!

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete