-->
concert

MOSH OUTFIT || THE RUBENS

21:32






Hello my loves!!!

It has been a while - as i've said over my past few posts... but I am DONE! Done with high school, done with the HSC, done with all of that!!!
I'm currently sitting in bed - sick. Oh fun times. Gotta love getting sick the day after finishing exams, after studying everyday for 7 weeks straight. -.-

Anyways, I was and still am SO excited to share this with you because I went to THE RUBENS concert on Saturday 31st October! (Yes I still had 1 more exam the next week- no regrets. It was the best concert I had ever been to..) I absolutely love them and if you haven't listened to them before, have a little watch of my vlog on my new vlog channel where I included snippets of all but 2 songs they played at the concert! They are incredible.. I sung along to every single song, bought a band tee and may have rewatched the entire concert 7 times since... 

I'm so excited about everything that lies ahead (of me being sick) and I can't wait to visually document it all.

Stay tuned. Check out my NEW vlog channel. Check out my links at the end of the post.

Much love,
Tara
xxxxxx

OUTFIT VIDEO
or

VLOG


OUTFIT PHOTOS

dress // MINK PINK, MARKETS
socks // TOPMAN
shoes // NIKE
choker // GIFT, GREECE
head wrap // GIFT, GREECE

















MY LINKS

Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     


You Might Also Like

0 comments