-->
fashion

ADD COLOUR.

15:31




Hey.
SO it's been a while.
I just haven't been in the mood to write blog posts and I didn't want to create and post content that I wasn't entirely happy with. I hope you all understand :)
However, tomorrow I am heading to the land of North America..! I'm super excited.
First stop - New York.
It's my first time travelling to the east coast (I've been to the west coast - Cali) and I'm going with my family, meeting up with my loves; Johanna and Luke, shopping my heart out and travelling up to Boston then down to Philadelphia, Washington and ending in North Carolina where I will be dropping my sister off at uni where she is going for exchange!
Albeit, this means that another month long absence will be highly likely.. please forgive!
As for now, keep update with my Instagram for (most likely) daily updates on my travels + I have scheduled youtube videos on my fashion channel + will hopefully be able to get a couple vlogs up during my time in the northern hemisphere!!
I hope you all have a happy holidays and enjoy this post :)
Much love,
Tara x


Outfit featured in my OOTW
Video

or
Direct Link Here


Outfit
top // TOPSHOP
pink skirt // MOTEL ROCKS
black skirt // THRIFTED
socks // DANGERFIELD
shoes // NIKE

belt // MUM'S
headwrap // NEWTOWN FESTIVAL
bandana // MUM'S
earrings // LUCK & LUSTRE *
watch // MARC BALE *




Links

Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love your artsy style! what do you use to edit?
    check out my latest post? xx
    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/70s-playground-fun.html

    ReplyDelete