-->
fashion

.: Be Mine :.

16:10



It's been a while! But I am committed to making 2016 a year of great blog posts, creativity and motivation to keep my hobby of v/blogging in hand. I think 2015 went well, but this year will be better! So here I am. My 2nd post for the year, another one I worked super hard on. Just like my previous 1st post of 2016 (here) I am so happy with how this turned out.

Yesterday I went to The Grounds of Alexandria for the first time. This industrial yet natural wonderland is pretty much my aesthetic... it's also the perfect place to have a photo shoot. I'd like to give a shoutout to my parents for driving me out there and helping me with this shoot - my dad for taking the photos & my mum for forcing my dad to take them.. haha.

This post is in collaboration with Chic Wish, a wonderful clothing business based in China. They sell high quality pieces worth their price. If you follow me on Snapchat (user: fashionbambini) you may know that I have been absolutely obsessed with this outfit. 

Lo and behold, here is my look...


top // CHIC WISH *
skirt // CHIC WISH *
coat // CHIC WISH *
socks // UNIQLO
shoes // WINDSOR SMITH
earrings // STELLAR BTQ (my store)
bandana // MUM'S
choker // NASTY GAL
sunglasses // NASTY GAL
opalite ring // LUCK & LUSTRE *
bracelets // THE PEACH BOX *


or
DIRECT LINK HERE



Top: This lace down v-neck is a hot trend at the moment and a current essential style in my wardrobe. The plain black works perfectly with anything. The loose-fit and slouch adds a more casual vibe to this otherwise dressy top. 

Accessories: Knowing me, I can't say no to accessories. My outfits are completed with my accessories! I just stacked on all my jewellery to glam up this look and make it even more 'me.' 


Skirt: I have been looking for the perfect faux leather skirt for years now... I guess I have stumbled across one! This skirt is available in both dusty pink (mine) and a beautiful mustard yellow - two incredible colours. These skirts are easy to style with different prints, solid colours and textures.


Coat: In Australia, it's currently Summer. However, this is for my northern hemisphere viewers. To add some warmth to this look, wear a faux fur coat!! This one from Chic Wish is warm, fluffy and feels like you're walking around with a blanket/cloud wrapped around you. 
Side note... I may have sweated a little too much in the 5 minutes I was wearing this.



...and that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below what you thought of this & I'll see you next time!



Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     
+ SNAPCHAT USER: FASHIONBAMBINI


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the pics and esp how you made the whole look your own whilst incorporating on trend pieces!! Ps. Also seen you a couple times around city/Newtown, but too shy to say hi, defs will next time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Way too sweet!! AND DEFS SAY HI!!!!! I promise I'm not scary, I'm a very shy person too :) xxx

      Delete