-->
fashion

Photo Shoot with Magnoliaegg

22:57


22 April 2014



Hi everyone!!

Today I had the absolute pleasure to be a 'model' for Magnolia [links will be below this text] who is an amazing young photographer! 

I'm not too sure how I came across her, but when I saw her Instagram, I was honestly blown away. The quality of her photos are incredible- you'll understand when you see her photos!! When she made a post about seeking models in Sydney, I immediately volunteered! It's been a while since that post, but we finally organised for this shoot to happen!

It took just over an hour to take these shots as we wandered around the beautiful streets of Newtown! I brought my friend, Fiona, along [as I always do] and we co-ordinated our outfits!

I hope you all enjoy these photos and like our 90's inspired outfits!! 

Also, I have started a store!! I'll be selling a wide variety of funky things, but check it out!
http://instagram.com/stellarbtq

And of course, check out ALL of Magnolia's links! Thank you so much once again Magnolia!! 

Love, 
Tara

MAGNOLIA'S LINKS
Instagram: http://instagram.com/magnoliaegg
Tumblr: http://magnolia-minton-sparke.tumblr.com/


OUTFIT DETAILS
Fiona
Top: ELLE // Her Mum's
Denim Vest: Markets
Denim Skirt: GAP
Socks: http://instagram.com/stellarbtq
Shoes: Windsor Smith

Me [Tara]
Top: Stussy // Vinnies
Denim Jacket: Trader Joes //  Salvos
Denim Skirt: Levi's // Chatuchak Markets, Bangkok
Socks: http://instagram.com/stellarbtq
Shoes: Windsor Smith


 *








 *






*







I love this so much especially how all the pipes and flower pots are included 

 *






Socks will be sold on my store! @stellarbtq



Probably one of my favourites


  

 * 




 *





 *



*



*








*









*












You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. tara! you and your friend are so rad, I love all of these photos!
    x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a stunner, Tara. As always - and you know that. :) The work done here is brilliant, I told you you're going to go far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel, but of no, speak for yourself! I can see you going far ahhhh xxx

      Delete
    2. love this so much
      x neophytekid.blogspot.com :)

      Delete
  3. Love the photos! You look so good!
    Where is this place with the pink walls and also the others? xo

    www.ditsyandthedamned.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal!! It's all in newtown along (i think) King Street :) x

      Delete