-->
fashion

A Way of Life

13:10


This blog post solely filled with photos were sitting in my drafts when I logged onto blogspot for the first time in ages. It's a hit or miss with me and blogging... sometimes I really really enjoy it and other times I have zero motivation to post.
In the space between my last post and this post, I've taken tons and tons of photos I want to share with you all. So I'm going to try and post 1-2 times a week till I get them out to you, because I'm happy with how they've turned out. We'll see though.

Anyways, I received this top from The Youth Crew about a month and a half ago. These photos were taken the day after my first exam a month ago when I was reunited with Luke.

I went for a more skater / androgynous look (which I'm super into at the moment). 


top // THE YOUTH CREW *
trousers // THRIFTED
jacket // THRIFTED
socks // DANGERFIELD
shoes // NIKE

concho choker // MISSGUIDED
ball choker // NASTY GAL
sunglasses // NASTY GAL




Feels when you're walking along the street... and you see yourself and Luke just chillin'...


I also took some photos of Luke as I've been getting into photography (still an amateur, more for fun).






FOLLOW ME
Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     
+ SNAPCHAT USER: FASHIONBAMBINI

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. u are amazing Tara!
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete