-->
charles & keith

Stories with Charles & Keith

11:05




I recently worked with the Singapore-based shoes and accessories company; Charles & Keith.
I've adored their store for years & always walked into their stores whilst visiting Asia. My sister and mum own countless pairs of their shoes - so when they contacted me, my whole family were over the moon.

I was asked to photograph outfits featuring 4 shoes and a bag for a section on their website called Stories. I teamed up with my friend James to shoot 4 looks.

Check out the whole series on their website, featuring a write up on how I styled each pair of shoes!

Photography: James Coomer










.:FIND ME:.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing how cool works you do.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Enjoyed the article.

    ReplyDelete