-->
fashion

Tavi Gevinson, Rookie- About, New Video and OOTD pictures!

16:50



Hey there loverliesss!
How are we all? :)
I reached 500 subscribers on youtube... wow thank you all so much! :') 
That's actually crazyyy!

So some of you are probably like "Who's Tavi Gevinson and what is Rookie??!?!"

Tavi Gevinson is the editor and creator of the online magazine 'Rookie' 


She is an amazing girl, starting this site at the ripe age of only 15! (My age..) and she is 17 now with people writing articles for her! 

She talked about numerous things from road trips to fangirling to fandoms to journals to family to school and so on.

I was really inspired by her. My Dad actually told me about her, meaning he knew about Tavi before me.. but she's getting even bigger now on different media sites *cough* tumblr *cough*

She was amazing at speaking and definitely a great experience I will remember for a long time.

Check out my new video, my friend, Olivia's and my OOTD! 




Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Tara x


Some pictures! 
(Sorry for the horrible editing..)

Well.. the photo obviously got stretched?!
Dammit





I was too lazy to make another background thing..



Some other photos from the day!
(Unedited... because lazy)










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Whoa, you got to see Tavi Gevinson?! That is such a lovely opportunity - I remember paging through her blog a few years ago, it's amazing to see her come such a long way.
    You too as well, congratulations on 500 subscribers! (Team Tara, we should make that trend.) Anyway you and your friend look gorgeous, both of your outfits are great, I love her satchel/backpack. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was :) She definitely has come really far, it's great!
      Thank you so much Rachel! Haha I love your support :))
      Thank you again, me too! ;) x

      Delete
  2. love love love your skirt! it's lovely. you're so lucky to have to opportunity to go and see tavi, I've been a fan of her for a while now, she's super! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lena!! :)
      Ah, if you ever have an opportunity to see her, definitely go! She was amazing :') x

      Delete