-->
fashion

Clueless Inspired Outfit

17:33





Clueless- the ultimate 1990's movie based on Jane Austen's Emma.
If you have never seen this film, you're missing out!

*

Why not mix one of my favourite movies with an outfit?
Cher, the protagonist of the film has an amazing wardrobe so I decided I would try and incorporate some of my own pieces to pull off this awesome yellow plaid look




Here's my Clueless inspired outfit


As you can see, Cher is wearing a matching plaid blazer and skirt
I don't have a plaid blazer, so I used this corduroy brown one, I picked up in my dad's closet, pairing it with my red plaid skirt.


I'm wearing plain white knee high socks and shiny lace up shoes- a simple 'school-girl' look!












OUTFIT DETAILS
Turtle Neck Crop Top: ICE
Skirt: Markets 
Blazer: Vintage Wrangler
Socks: -
Shoes: ASOS | New Look Kurse Lace up flat shoes
Bag: Vintage Oroton
Tattoo Choker: -
Female Choker: Bum Babes | Link Here

Tara x




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. tara I love this outfit! cher is a mega babe and so are you. that jacket is perfect
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And love Clueless! I am so jealous of the plaid skirt! I live in the Inner West so I will have to check out Rozelle Markets to see if there are still some! I have been looking for a good one for ages.
    xxx

    http://audreyrose19.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you topped Cher easily with your take on this outfit. Plus you're better looking than her and you have great legs.

    ReplyDelete