-->
fashion

SINGAPORE / 5 / Botanical Gardens

10:32




 This was after our trip to Malaysia. We came back to Singapore for 2 days.
All these photos are from the beautiful Botanical Gardens. I have to admit, it just felt so... natural! Compared to Gardens by the Bay, which is incredibly artificial, this just felt so real!
Also, Singapore's Botanical Gardens are the only place in Singapore listed under UNESCO's World Heritage Sites.
Some of these photos are a bit goofy, just to keep it real!
P.s. I had an eye infection and it was really bad this day, so my eye is puffy in basically all the photos!

This is the last post for my Singapore series ~ Keep an eye out for my Malaysia one coming up next!

x

~ Singapore Series ~


~ Video ~


OR


x

~ OUTFIT DETAILS ~
Top: DIY
Skirt: Chatuchak Markets
Bag: Chatuchak Markets
Shoes: Bali Markets

Jewellery:
Earrings: Angel Puffs *

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.













Sister!








~ MY LINKS ~
'SINGAPORE / 4 / Singapore Meet-Up'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Tara + floral scenery makes one heck of a photo diary. So glad you enjoyed Singapore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara ;) i absolutely love your style!! I only recently discovered your ig,fell in love with it, and then ended up on your yt and blog <3 you seem like a really nice person and i just wanted to say that :*
    I know this may be your trade secret,but how did you start your boutique online? Do you make everything yourself? Love you lots xo
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this is so sweet, thank you so much Julia!!!! :')
      Feel free to e-mail my store ~ stellarbtq@outlook.com and I can give you some starter tips! x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the botanical gardens! When I visited Singapore I went there and fell totally in love! How did you enjoy it? By the way congrats on your meet-up!!! must've been so unreal!

    Miina's Eon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes how beautiful are they?!!!
      I loved it, we were a bit rushed, but it was lovely exploring the Orchard Garden!
      And thank you, yes it definitely felt so surreal!! x

      Delete