-->
fashion

CHUCK ME A RAINBOW

11:16

 


A major, overdue post!

I visited the Chuck Close Exhibition at the MCA on the 2nd Jan with Fiona.

It was truly amazing seeing his artwork in person, after studying and doing an assignment on Close in Visual Arts class 3 years ago.

This was my outfit to see the exhibition!
I've been feeling the colour vibes!!!

~ VIDEO ~


~ OUTFIT DETAILS ~
Top: Vintage
Skirt: Salvation Army
Socks: Stellar Boutique (My Store)
Shoes: Skechers
Bag: House of Riot via Catalogue Magazine
Jewellery:
- Earrings: Angel Puffs *
- Tie Dye Choker: Stellar Boutique
- Pizza Choker: Helter Skelter *
- Bracelets: Stellar Boutique

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.





















~ MY LINKS ~
'STICKY FINGERS CONCERT'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments