-->
fashion

VINE

17:25




Hello lovelies!

This is my 3rd post in 3 days, eep! 
I've been trying to catch up on my blog posts so I can realign both my blogging and youtube schedule!


VIDEO


I was invited to the Vine Apparel Pop Up Event the other week,
located at the beautiful Manly Skiff Club! 
It was really lovely to catch up with Bella (otherwise known as @BonesBlogger) and meet a couple other awesome girls :)





We were provided a bit to eat and drink and I had a really nice eclair and fruit drink from Emma & Toms. 



Bella, Myself, Anastasia




OUTFIT
Can I just say, i'm totally happy with how I matched my socks to my dress, ha!

This dress was actually one from when I was about 6 years old! I found it sitting in a plastic bag in my wardrobe and thought it was cute. It didn't actually fit, so I undid a couple buttons, tucked the remaining fabric in and tied the straps into a halter style to make it fit! 
I think it's the perfect cute spring/ summer dress! Such a shame we're heading into winter though, so i probably won't be able to sport the dress for a little while longer.

I've also been totally digging my Nikes my dad bought me in America. They're SO comfy, adds a casual touch to any outfit and suits basically anything.

My grid/mushroom socks are from Hello Sweetie where you can get 20% off your order using my code, TARA15 (expires 31 may 2015) :)



Dress - Osh Kosh
Jacket - DIY
Socks - Hello Sweetie *
Shoes - Nike Jordans 2 Flight, 1 Low
Bracelet - The Peach Box *
Choker - Geulisy *
Earrings - Luck and Lustre (prev. Angel Puffs) *
Bag - China

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.


























'LITTLE BLACK DRESS'

fashionbambini

”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments