-->
fashion

70'S : DREAMS

12:46





Fleetwood Mac... the ultimate 70's dream team, the band of dreams, 'Dreams' their number 1 selling hit...

What can I say? 
The 70's trend is back... or should I say, did the 70's trend ever leave?

*

White has never been my first clothing colour option for anything except graphic tees and alike. But in this dress... hot damn (or cold damn... because damn it's cold now. hey winter.)
I'm really digging the white on white on white... on white for this look. Honestly, any other outfit, and I would not be able to pull it off. Actually, I quite admire people who can. Black is seamless - anyone can wear it. But white, I feel like it's so... bright? Almost a colourless fluorescent.
I've always been one to either go all out or just keep it minimal (where my 'minimal' is probably still going all out for some people.. i just like accessorising..)
So... I decided I might as well go all out. In white. Not going to lie, I felt somewhat angelic... but it was probably just because of the bell sleeves...

*


VIDEO
or

*

OUTFIT
Dress - Dress Gal
Shoes - Nike Jordans 2 Flight 1 Low
Jewellery:
- Earrings - DIY
- Choker - Geulisy
- Opalite - Tree of Life
- Quartz - Bum Babes




























'50'S : MONOCHROMATIC'

fashionbambini

”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments