-->
fashion

Asian Assassin | Year 11 Social 'Costume'

18:18


Year 11 'Anything But You' themed Social!
This was my outfit
Asian Assassin
[But let's be honest; I'd wear this normally]





Hey there lovelies!

Whee this is so exciting! Last Saturday night (18 October 2014) my school hosted our year 11 social!
It was such a fun event filled with crapppy music.. but nah, I had a good time.

There was a dress up theme- 'Anything but You'
My gal pal; Sera and I went as 'Asian Assassins'

I don't want to bore you any longer, so here's what I wore + what my friends wore!

Tara xo


P.s. Here's my YouTube video of this outfit!

















* Selfies way through lyf *


We met at Milsons Point



OUTFIT DEETS

Fishnet Top: Boo Hoo
Maxi Mesh Dress: Some Days Lovin'
Singlet top: Vinnies
Skirt: ?
Bag: Vintage / Mum's
Shoes: ASOS (sold out)
Gold Bamboo Earrings: Choked the Label / http://chokedthelabel.storenvy.com/
Choker: Helter Skelter Store / http://helterskelter.tictail.com/


PRE'S



Kath: 80's Fitness
Me: Asian Assassin 1
Bec: Flamenco Dancer
Sera: Asian Assassin 2
Fiona: Kaleidoscope

2 Broke Girls + 2 Asian Assassins
Sha Lin & Sha May + Myself & Sera






Pocahontas


PARTNER IN CRIME // ASIAN ASSASSINS WITH SERA









KALEIDOSCOPE WITH FI






AT THE ACTUAL SOCIAL






MY LINKS



”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments