-->
DIY

DIY School Folder/ Book Collage Cover

11:17




Hi Friends!!

Yesterday I uploaded in the middle of the week *shock* *horror*
But, it's a DIY I filmed in the holidays (a month ago) and never got around to posting it!

Desk Mess + my folder blends into my wall..


Every year I collage my binder folder for the year.
My year 11 folder:




As I just started year 12 this term (NSW school system is weird?!), I made this folder for my year 12 adventure..



Watch the video below or HERE's a direct link

I hope you get a few ideas and inspiration!
Tag/ DM me on instagram if you make a folder :))

Tara xo









MY LINKS


”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this idea Tara!! I'm definitely going to do this to my English folder next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I just started year 12 this term (NSW school system is weird?!), I made this folder for my year 12 adventure..
    vintage necklaces , handcrafted shoes , payal for girls , embroidered bag , embroidered belt , women's leather belts for jeans , belt boots , bracelet

    ReplyDelete