-->
fashion

HELLO, KITTY

15:52


My friends and I held a stall at Kirribilli Markets -- this was my outfit!



Hi Friends!!

So I am currently having a break from studying for this long anticipated Studies of Religion HSC examination- which has somehow made it into about half of my blog posts and essentially taken over my life.
The exam is on Tuesday- 3 hours of hell- and it will be over.. no more religion study for the rest of my life, please!!!

Anyways, I wore this outfit a couple weekends ago when my friends and I held a stall at Kirribilli Markets! It was a super hot day (oh my) but we stayed cool under a tent. (Thanks if you came by/ purchased anything!!)

This outfit definitely highlights my inner kawaii/childhood self..

Tara xo



YouTube Video


Watch here:

Or direct link HERE




Outfit






My hair was inspired by FKA Twigs :)







Outfit Details

Hello Kitty Top: PJ Top
Skirt: Levi's // Chatuchak Markets (Bangkok)
Sushi Socks: Topman
Studded Creepers: Windsor Smith
Hello Kitty Backpack
Earrings: Angel Puffs
Choker: Bum Babes
Bracelets: Stellar Boutique (my store!)


My Links


”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments