-->
fashion

ECRU & BLU

21:57



FASHIONBAMBINI x DRICOPER DENIM x FOAM BOUTIQUE


Hello!

I have been given the amazing opportunity to collaborate with Dricoper Denim to create an awesome outfit for you!!


Watch my YouTube video below or a direct link HERE




I selected the top and jeans in this outfit, which can be found here:



You will definitely see me wearing the jeans more often when the weather starts to cool down again...



I have also styled this whole white outfit (plot twist...! When do I ever wear white?? I'm always up for trying new things!!) with hints of blue in my gorgeous gem necklaces from Foam Boutique -- 

which can be found on the lovely Zara's website:


-- and my chambray denim shirt around my waist & ring. 




The rips on these jeans are perfect!!
(and make my knees look tan)



TIP: wear anklets if you have a really bad sock tan and want to wear sandals -- it also makes your outfit look hella cute (cuter than it did before)





I bought my shoes from Thailand in January and I've hardly worn them! 






*


Top & Jeans: Dricoper Denim (direct links above)
Necklaces: Foam Boutique
Ring: Gift
Denim Shirt: Dad's // Giordano
Shoes: Thailand // Chatuchak Markets


*


I hope you all enjoyed this outfit!
Definitely check out Dricoper Denim and Foam Boutique for a more extensive range of their products!!! :)

Lots of Love,
Tara xo



*


MY LINKS


”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the last photo is so so pretty! gorgeous outfit lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is so sweet, a belated thank you!!! hehe x

      Delete