-->
concert

NEWTOWN FESTIVAL

18:00






Hi Friends!!
How are we all?

This was an outfit I wore to Newtown Festival on Sunday 9th November 2014!
I really love this outfit-- especially my top, which I designed myself + got printed!!

I met my friends Kath, Fiona and Sera there + Luke came a bit later :)

We went to some garage sales, listened to some awesome, sickkk music (Deep Sea Arcade!!!) and ate lots of good food-- Vietnamese salad noodles + ice cream (which the guy gave me two massive scoops even though I only paid for one scoop!!)

I also bumped into a few Instagram friends- Bella, Mags and Joely :)

 I hope you guys enjoy this post!

See you soon
Tara xo




Outfit:
Top: Made myself
Skirt: Sad Eyes Apparrel
Jacket: Thrifted (garage sale)
Bag: Vinnies
Socks & Bracelets: Stellar Boutique (my store)
Shoes: Converse
Choker: Helter Skelter Store
Earrings: Angel Puffs
Sunglasses: Onkler















Here's some photos from the day :)





Probably my favourite photo ever :')
Candid of Sera

Luke <3

Sera <3

Fi <3





Cute group photo <3
Sophia, Kath, Sera, Fi, Luke and I

#EECC2015 (private jokes) :')



MY LINKS

'EXPLORE YOUR SOUL'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”
FRIEND'S LINKS

LUKE

Instagram
Blog

FIONA

Instagram
Blog

SERA

Blog

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have such wicked style! I love it. Your making me miss the sunshine so bad.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      Yes it's starting to get really hot down in Australia!
      Tara xo

      Delete