-->
fashion

ANGEL BABY SPICE

10:55

Halloween Costume
Angel Baby Spice (Spice Girls)


Hi friends!

This was my last minute Halloween costume for last night!
I was tossing up between going as a 'Health Goth' (which Luke suggested- which is a person who wears all black sports gear) or a goth in general. I obviously chose neither as I decided to go as Baby Spice from the Spice Girls!

I changed into an angel version though, as my friend had a halo and it suited by fluffy costume, so ya :)

I hope you enjoy my post!

Comment below what you did this Halloween / What you dressed up as!!

Tara xo


MY OUTFIT









glitter lips n eye bags









OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress: GAP (DIY fluff)
Choker: DIY
Angel Halo: My Friend's
Bag: ?
Shoes: Skechers (#NoHate)


OTHER PHOTOS + ABOUT LAST NIGHT

The trick or treating gang

Me (angel baby spice) / Fiona- Princess Fiona (shrek) / Kath- Tiger / Sha May- Baby / Jemma- Baseball player / Sophia- Army / Sha Lin- Hippy / Amanda- Pocahontas

The peace parade 

\ With my baby /

With the twins




The sky was also v cool





MY LINKS


”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments